2Oceans Apartments is a guest house in Cape Town’s South Peninsula, which includes a choice of 2 tastefully decorated self-catering apartments. The light, airy rooms face the garden and a large solar heated pool, with a view towards Chapman’s Peak.
This guest house is located between Noordhoek’s beautiful Long Beach and the popular Fish Hoek Beach. A great place to explore the South Peninsula, just 30 minutes from the city centre.
- Toilets are flushed with recycled water from their rain water tank;
- Hot water is produced by a solar geyser;
- Pool heating is produced by solar heating;
- Garden lights are solar lamps;
- Outside lights are on a movement detector;
- Waste is recycled;
- Garden plants are mainly indigenous;
- Borehole water used in garden.