Leopardstone Hill is a beautiful guest house in Noordhoek Valley, which offers guests two private and luxurious cottages gazing out towards the Atlantic Ocean and Long Beach.
Leopardstone Hill includes scenic views, a fynbos garden, two swimming pools, a pond, a giant chess board and an organic veggie garden. It is conveniently situated for daily outings in the South Peninsula.
Leopardstone Hill has the following green practices:
- Low energy light bulbs throughout
- Low flow taps and showerheads
- Two-bin recycling system
- Eco-friendly cleaning products used where possible
- Large organic vegetable garden
- Compost heap
- Worm bin
- Indigenous fynbos garden with limited lawn area
- Active conservation drive to save the critically endangered Western Leopard Toad