Hot Ink is a print and graphic design studio in Cape Town, committed to excellent quality and eco-friendly practices, including climate neutral printing.
Hot Ink became one of the first accredited carbon neutral printers in 2012, by offsetting their emissions and reducing their carbon footprint to 0.
- Laser printing allows you to print only what you need, with less unnecessary wastage.
- Hot Ink offers advice on greener paper choices and encourages the use of greener papers by offering a standard discount for jobs printed on these papers.
- All paper waste generated at Hot Ink is collected for recycling.
- The laser printing process uses powder toner which is more environmentally friendly than liquid inks, some of which are solvent-based.
- All printer consumbles are returned to Xerox for recycling and/or remanufacturing.
- All papers used are both FSC and PEFC certified.