Cape Town International Airport is the third-largest airport in Africa. It is also a premier tourist and VIP destination. A major gateway for tourism in South Africa.
Located approximately 20km from the city centre, the airport operates with international and domestic flights. It offers direct flights to Johannesburg and Durban, as well as multiple destinations throughout Africa, Europe and Asia. There are 24 airlines operating at the airport, with nearly 100 destinations.
- International Terminal: Located at the north of the terminal building.
- Domestic Terminal: Located at the south of the terminal building.
- MyCiti bus rapid transit offers direct connections from the airport to Cape Town city centre.
- Taxi rank in front of Central Terminal.
- Car hire services available.