The Tygerdal Waste Drop-off facility is for use by residents with cars, trailers or LDV’s that have a carrying capacity not exceeding 1.5 tons. A maximum of three loads of garage waste, builder’s rubble and clean garden waste can be dropped off per day.
Access to the facility is dependent on the available resources.
There is no limitation on the amount of loads of recycling that can be dropped at the facility.
Accepted waste material:
- Clean builder’s rubble
- Garage waste
- Paper and cardboard
- Cans and metal
- Motor oil
- Clean garden waste
- Glass bottles
- Winter hours (1 May – 31 August)
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 17:45
- Summer hours (1 September – 30 April)
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday and public holidays: 08:00 – 17:00